Top P2P bonus
my ratings 2019
Reading time: 1 min
Here, I mention some of the highest running Peer to Peer Lending cash-back and referrals in Europe (save this URL)
SOME P2P WEBSITES OFFER CASH BACK AND “REFER A FRIEND LINKS” REWARDS (UP TO £/€500) TO THOSE WHO SIGN UP AND INVEST WITH THEM
the P2P bonuses ALSO AVAILABLE TO MOST INTERNATIONAL AND ALSO NON-EUROPEAN INVESTORS
The main reason for such a generous bonus can be that many are not familiar yet with this new way of online investing and may need an incentive.
The best Peer to Peer Lending bonus comes and goes and some can be tempting, but be aware that conditions apply.
Some British P2P offer up to £1500 to new investors, and some selected European P2P give a nice 1% on the first deposits no-limit. Some products on the list can be affiliated but I mention it anyway. All P2P ratings are based on my unbiased opinion.
I cannot guarantee you’ll get the cash back, but it normally works fine. A rich P2P bonus should not be the only reason to sign up.
HOW DO I DO MAKE SURE I DON’T LOSE THE BONUS?
1. First of all, I decide whether “peer to peer lending” or “crowdfunding real estate” is right for me. I ask for advice and/or I collect info from other cautious and active investors.
2. To access and enjoy a welcome sign-up bonus, I look for a list of link bonuses already tested by someone in the past (such as those listed below). Also, any fresh referral links from friends who are active investors will do.
3. I use exactly one of those links to access the site where I want to register (I can register without having to invest. I am very curious and usually I sign up to any P2P tool even if I’m not going to invest there, just to study the tool)
4. I subscribe by entering my real data and a good email ( I also check that the confirmation email have not ended up in the spam folder, as often happens)
5. I read “Terms and cond. of use” and then, if I intend to invest, I make a deposit (normally I use the free SEPA transfer, but sometimes I can also use credit card)
6. I don’t wait. I set the system to invest right away for me, because most P2P websites need me to invest, not just sign up to pay the cash back. (Only NEO Finance and Bondora pay the bonus right upon registration)
Here is the updated list of P2P Lending bonus and referrals:
Type: 6 type of loans (mostly buyback guarantee)
✅ Bonus: 1% on the first investments (unlimited)
Conditions: Only on invested money (not only deposit)
Target return: up to 18,5% 📶
Secondary market: Yes
Alternative signup bonus code: U7Z0PF (0,75% bonus limit 1000€)
Protection Scheme: Yes 🛡
Min. Invest: 10€
Open to: International Investors 🌎
Terms & Conditions
Geo: UK (available for non-residents)
Type: But to let properties (rental income)
✅ Bonus: Refer a friend up to 1500£
Conditions: Refer as investor
Target return: 7,3% average
Secondary market: Yes
Protection Scheme: Collateral 🏘
Min. Invest: 50£
Open to: International Investors (ex. USA)🌎
When I am about to pick a new p2p Lending tool or a property crowdfunding, I have done some previous and very extensive research beforehand. The bonus is not the most important factor to me when I choose a new P2P platform.
There are many important factors to watch to make sure the tool fits my needs. I focus first on safety and then on performance. It is important to read the Terms and Condition and/or ask for professional advice.
Peer to peer investing, like most investments, puts my capital at risk, and as an investor, I am aware that I can get back less of what I originally invested.
Distributing the investment on a very large number of “borrowers”, helps to reduce the risk but won’t reset it to zero.I assign my ratings to the peer-to-peer tools to make the table above user friendly but higher P2P ratings do not mean “safer”. Safety depends very much from the use of the tools I make. Click To Tweet
TYPICAL ERRORS THAT CAN MAKE ME LOSE MY ENTITLEMENT TO BONUSES AND CASHBACK OF FIRST-TIME MEMBERSHIP TO P2P LENDING SITES ARE:
Typing the name of the site in the browser directly does not give access to any bonuses. I need a list of running referral/bonus links or a friend with a referral link for me.
- Not to cancel cookies before signing up. What? Yes, older visits to P2P websites might have left a cookie on your device. To be sure that your first sign up is made by using a working link, it is safer to cancel cookies and access the elected P2P website through a reliable promo link. The links above are updated fairly often.
Not meeting the terms. One of the conditions that usually makes people lose the bonus is to make the deposit several weeks after registering. Some P2P websites set a maximum of 30 days from the time of the registration to the time of first active investment. They do this to push me to start investing immediately; other websites allow up to 90 days to do so.
Deposit but not invest. I know what you are thinking, stop it… I can hear your thoughts…why not deposit 20K, get the 1% bonus (or 500£ or whatever I’m entitled to) and then bring it all back in my personal bank account? I am sorry to inform you that it would not work like this. You still feel free to try out.
Sometimes, in the past, I registered directly to P2P sites without using any active “referral link”
It happened to me because I didn’t know there was a bonus or because I was given old or expired links.
It was frustrating not to cash in a bonus that was there for me. Even a cashback of just 1% of investment means a lot in my opinion if the effort to get it is so little.
To get the bonus anyway, I had to sign up again using a fresh referral link and a different email. Some people even use the data of a “consenting and informed relative.” When I have doubts, I always email my questions to customer service and usually I get satisfactory answers.
Should they not answer properly, well, I would definitely run away.
This list is not intended to be a ranking of the highest Peer to Peer Lending Cashback.
I have nevertheless avoided mentioning tools that, for a number of reasons:
I do not find reliable
I don’t completely understand
Are not transparent
I MAINLY USE THREE SYSTEMS TO PROTECT MY MONEY LENT ON P2P:
One is by selecting only the safest loans with good ratings. It seems a trivial thing, but it’s just where most investors fail. When choosing between a 9% interest loan and a 29% high-risk loan, greed can get us wrong. Risky loans reward more as they easily go late (or default)
The second thing I do is favour P2P tools with a secondary market. In doing so, I can try to get rid of my loans offering late loans with a discount. I can also sell my entire portfolio and get most (or more) of the money back in case of need.
The third system is by preferring P2P tools that offer some sort of safety net. These can be offered in many ways. They can help, but I don’t trust it blindly. It is “nice to have” an extra thing.
I also keep myself informed on the health of the P2P tools, of the country where it operates and the global economy. I am invested in more than one peer-to-peer lending platform and, a part from some unwanted fees on Fixura, I haven’t lost a Euro so far.
All this data and the table above is free to use but consider that a lot of research and testing has allowed me to draw it up.
Should you feel the need to thank me for writing this, please do not hold back. I’d appreciate if you could share this webpage on your WhatsApp, Twitter or Facebook.